Reaching the Poorest Pilot Meeting 2012
On July 17, 2012 the CGAP-Ford Foundation Graduation Program are holding the “Reaching the Poorest Pilot Meeting 2012” in Paris. Program implementers will attend the workshop.
Documents from the Reaching the Poorest Pilot Meeting 2012 are below:
- Welcome PPT
- The “Do’s and Don’ts” of Targeting the Poorest: Overview, example from Ghana, and example from Peru.
- Considering the Tradeoffs of the Consumption Support: Two Case studies.
- Designing Livelihood Strategies: Overview PPT and summary of the Ethiopia Graduation Pilot value chain analysis.
- Making Savings Services Work for the Poorest: Overview PPT, example from Honduras, and example from Ghana.
- Fostering Financial Literacy Delivery for the Poorest
- Ensuring Quality Coaching
- Finding Relevant “Graduation Criteria”: Overview PPT and short exercise on Yemen
Leave a Reply
Do You Need A Question Answered?
We guarantee we will respond shortly or discuss it with the Graduation Program community on the topics page.
Submit a question to the Help Desk
Follow the Graduation Project
Or, follow via RSS